|Check Andrea's Bed and Breakfast on Facebook for updates of Niagara Falls events. Andrea suggests using this Guidebook when visiting Niagara Falls. You will be able to walk, ride the WEGO Shuttle Bus or take a Tour from Andrea's Bed and Breakfast.|
Groupon : Offers Discounts to local activities
The Majestic Falls is on the border between Canada and United States and is equally shared by the Twin Cities "Niagara Falls, Canada and Niagara Falls, New York". My B&B is located on the Canadian side one house up from the River Road on Simcoe Street between the Whirlpool and Rainbow Bridges.
I am about 5 minutes from the Bus, Go Transit & Via Rail Train Stations, Restaurants and Shopping at Old Downtown, Queen Street. The WEGO Shuttle is located near my B&B. Enjoy a 20 minute breathtaking walk along the Niagara Parks Whirlpool Gorge to view the Canadian Horseshoe Falls, American Falls & Bridal Veil Falls, Clifton Hill and Casinos.
|Queen Street's Arts & Culture District|
* Check out Downtown Queen Street for mouth watering restaurants and Live entertainment. Plan your Vacation to include, the Hornblower Cruise, touring the Niagara Parks by Bike or WEGO Shuttle Bus, Hiking along the Bruce Trail, Horseback Riding, Horse & Carriage Rides, Golfing, Winery Tours, Helicopter Ride, Historic Forts, Whirlpool Jet Boat, Museums, Marineland, Skylon Tower, Botanical Gardens, Bird Kingdom or attending our many Theatres like the Seneca Theatre, Fallsview Casino Avalon Theatre, Greg Frewin Magic Show, Oh Canada Eh? & Shaw Festival.
*Pickup at B&B: Wine Tours in Niagara plus Free taxi to Casa Mia Ristorante.
|Cycle throughout the Entire Niagara Region|
Niagara Parks offers superior cycling for all ages on our 53 kilometre Niagara River Recreation Trail. As part of larger trail systems that include the Trans Canada Trail, the Waterfront Trail, the Greater Niagara Circle Route and the Greenbelt Route, the Niagara River Recreational Trail borders the winding Niagara River and travels past numerous historical sites, attractions, restaurants and natural areas.
Fireworks Display : Temporarily on hold due to Covid-19
Only a 20 minute walk to the Falls along the River Rd from Andrea's B&B
Niagara Parks Adventure Pass Valid from July 2020 to November 8, 2020. Children aged 5 and under are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Save up to 27% on top Niagara attractions!
* Special measures are in place at Niagara Parks to help stop the spread of Covid-19. We're committed to providing at safe environment for our guests and staff. Do your part to ensure safety of everyone by following all posted guidelines.
Discover the wonder of Niagara. The Niagara Falls Adventure Pass Plus includes admission to:
- Journey Behind the Falls, White Water, Whirlpool Aero Car, Floral Showhouse and the Butterfly Conservatory
- Two consecutive days aboard WEGO, the hop-on, hop-off transportation system that connects Niagara Parks to Andrea's Bed and Breakfast
- Exclusive benefits for Pass holders at Niagara Parks restaurants, gift shops and other area attractions.